Glen Grunwald's Board Blog

Archive of the blog of the former President and CEO of the Toronto Board of Trade.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

So, now what?

First of all, a million thanks to all the people who have been wishing me well with their calls, e-mails, posts to this blog, etc. Everyone from the Mayor and the Premier to Board of Trade members and basketball fans have been saying really nice things, and I truly appreciate it. This is a class town!

Second, a lot of you have been asking what's going to happen to this blog. Well, I think it's very important for the Board of Trade to keep up this method of reaching directly to people, giving you interesting (I hope) viewpoints and information -- so, I'm glad to say that there will be an ongoing blog from the Board perspective.

You will be able to reach it through www.bot.com/blog (right now, that link points back here). It's going to have posts from all sorts of people at the Board who can pass on useful links, fascinating stories, inside information on things happening in the business and political worlds of Toronto, etc.

As for what I'm going to do on a personal blog level, I'm not sure yet. I'm still President and CEO of the Toronto Board of Trade until October 12, so any talk of things I'm going to do in the future will have to wait until after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home